The reason why it took me this long to share my goals for 2016 was because I had to take some time to re-evaluate my life and what I wanted out of it financially. From my 2015 goals review, it is clear that I had fell extremely short of my expectations.
I have concluded that I had too many goals and many of them were unrealistic. This is why my list for this year will be shorter and be more feasible. Here it is:
By the end of 2016 I will:
- Develop a system to generating $1,000 of passive income per year.
- Contribute my 2016 TFSA and RRSP limit.
- Generate $5,000 in returns through my stock portfolios.
- Invest in a property and move out of my parent’s house.
- Write at least 4 blog posts on ME (1 per week)
That’s it! These are the 5 goals that I will solely focus on in terms of finance.
What are your goals for 2016?
Subscribe to a monthly personal finance newsletter for stock market news, saving tips, special offers and interesting reads from other personal finance bloggers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.