I am now looking for beta testers for my app as I strive to deliver an app that will provide the most value in the finance category.
The goal is to eventually upload this app on the google play store and perhaps generate some passive income while I’m at it. 🙂
In the mean time, I am looking for feedbacks and suggestions on my app on how I can improve it. I would love it if you could test it out and let me know what I can do to convert you into a regular user.
Eventually the goal is to put ads on and to release a lite version with an option to upgrade. As a beta tester, I will be sending you a full/ad-free version upon completion as I would not be able to complete it with your help!
Here are the features of my app:
1. A stock watch-list that will allow you to keep track of your top 10 stocks. It will be presented in a default view where it just shows your stocks and the change. There is also the option to view your stocks in the advanced view where you can view a graph of the change, the PE ratio, 52 week range and an eps estimate for the next quarter.
2. A stock tracker page where you can keep track of your transactions.
3. A goals section where you can input one priority goal to be displayed on the dashboard and an entry tracker form for all your other goals.
4. A to-do-list section for both your financial and non-financial chores.
5. The two main section of the app will track your Income Statement and Balance Sheet. It will auto calculate all your numbers up and keep it conveniently organized.
In the income statement section, you can track your cash-flow through income and expenses.
As for the balance sheet section, you can track your net worth by managing your assets and liabilities.
6. A passive income section to plan your passive income endeavours.
7. And a few other minor tools such as a calculator and a notepad.
These are only just a few of the screenshots from my app.
My vision for this project is to make it more than just another “finance” app. That is why I have included a goals page, a to-do-list and a notepad. I want to make it an all-encompassing app that can attract many different users no matter what their purpose for it is.
I need your help and feedbacks to improve my app! If there is anything that you would like to see added, please let me know in the comments.
To beta test my app, enter your email and I will send you a copy of my app. All you have to do is open the attachment on your phone and the app will download. Thanks a million!
Subscribe to a monthly personal finance newsletter for stock market news, saving tips, special offers and interesting reads from other personal finance bloggers.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.